Cancellation of your subscription
Completed via the Google PlayStore
If you don't know which payment provider (Stripe, Google PlayStore or Apple App-Store) you used for your subscription, you can find this information in our app and web app in the main menu (icon with the three dots) under the menu item "Membership & Country Packages".
- Open the Google PlayStore app on the smartphone
- Click on the letter (usually the letter of your first name) in the coloured circle in the top right-hand corner - the menu will then open.
- Click on "Payments and subscriptions
- Click on "Subscriptions
- Here you will now find a list of all the subscriptions you have and can take out via Google.
- Click on "Look at the countryside
- Now you can manage the payments and cancel the subscription.
After cancellation, the subscription and your access to the app will expire automatically after 365 days.